Dee:
I fully agree with your national database idea. So many of the symptoms
are common, it would be more efficient if we made a checklist of
symptoms, with a space for "other" write ins. That would also make the
data analysis easier.

I researched Rich's symptoms on the Internet myself and diagnosed him
(correctly) before bringing him to a neurologist to confirm my
suspicions. Interestingly, the doctor didn't do all of the tests I had
read about, and I prompted him to perform those tests before delivering
his diagnoses.

Wendy