Billl, Every symptom of yours that you wrote about, was just like the
same for my step-father.  Yet when I took him to the doctor, he said my
dad did not have PD, but essential tremors.  The only thing is, my Dad
had more than "just" tremors.
He later passed away with cancer of the colon, which metasized to the
lungs, but I still think he was mis dx'd.  Best to you.  Jo Ann