Early symptoms for Rich were, lick Rick:
reduction in right arm swing
muscle stiffness, especially neck, shoulder and arm (right only)
awareness of a slight tendency to walk slower

Initially, we thought these problems were do to the spondlyosis (sp?) of
his spine, and a right shoulder injury he had years before.

Additionally, he stopped wanting to ride the motorcycles. I thought it
was just an awareness of his mortality as he aged, but now I think it
was related to his advancing balance problems.

Wendy