Maryse wrote:
People got used to it....to the point of not
> wanting to destroy any nuclear armament which is as big a threat to
> humanity
> as cloning. There is a good, or at least a potentially good side to stem
> cell
> research. What is the good side of nuclear weapons?

There is no good side to nuclear weapons - which proves the point that just
because we can do something does not mean that we should.

This is a philosophical discussion - I haven't landed on either side of the
stem cell issue yet.  I'm not sure if I will ever make my mind up about it.
The reality of chimeras does make me very uncomfortable though and I am
concerned about where such technology will lead.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)