Parkinson's News Service provided by YoungParkinsons.com

News is a vital asset for every Parkinsonian, most importatnly  un-biased
news. YoungParkinsons.com has a new service that delivers news on
Parkinson's and STEM CELLS directly to your email. This news is not picked
by a 'bot'. It is hand picked daily and it covers both sides of the issues
which effect us.

To subscribe, participate in discussions on the articles, or to submit your
own please go to
<http://www.youngparkinsons.com/sub/simpnews/news.php?lang=en&category=1&lay
out=tom>
http://www.youngparkinsons.com/sub/simpnews/news.php?lang=en&category=1&layo
ut=tom and subscribe at the bottom of the page, or www.youngparkinsons.com
and click the NEWS icon and scroll to the bottom of the page that comes up.

When you receive the news you have the option of going straight to the news
story or to our enhanced area (select MORE).

Once on the service you can comment on stories and get some dialogue going
with other members of the community, you can rate stories,  post news you
want to share, and even write your own editorial for the community to read.

Come and join us at the new YoungParkinsons.com. We have been hard at work
on revamping the website and will unveil the new look to the community soon!
It will be interactive and all of you will play a role in its design,
direction, and upkeep!  Watch YoungParkinsons.com for details and send any
ideas on what you would like to see on the website to

Tom Berdine, James McCumber, and Mark Comes (aka Ask The Pharmacist)

News bites:

  26.04.2005 17:36:51

<http://www.youngparkinsons.com/sub/simpnews/news.php?lang=en&category=1&lay
out=tom> Gene Therapy Could Delay Onset of Alzheimer's

<http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/Gene-Therapy-Could-Delay-Onset-of-Alzhe
imers-116002I8X98G.xhtml>
http://www.ecommercetimes.com/story/Gene-Therapy-Could-Delay-Onset-of-Alzhei
mers-116002I8X98G.xhtml

<http://www.youngparkinsons.com/sub/simpnews/news.php?lang=en&category=1&lay
out=tom> MORE

  26.04.2005 17:33:42
Mass. Senate Approves Stem Cell Bill
 <http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0405/223776.html>
http://www.wjla.com/news/stories/0405/223776.html

  25.04.2005 13:44:24
How Fundamentalism is Splitting the GOP
 <http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/10202>
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/10202

  25.04.2005 10:32:43
South Korean draws praise, criticism for cloning embryos

<http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?tl=1&display=rednews/2005/04/24/bu
ild/world/47-skorean-cloning.inc>
http://www.billingsgazette.com/index.php?tl=1&display=rednews/2005/04/24/bui
ld/world/47-skorean-cloning.inc

  25.04.2005 10:29:43
Researchers find new potential in adult stem cells

<http://www.qctimes.com/internal.php?story_id=1049874&l=1&t=Nation+%2F+World
&c=26,1049874>
http://www.qctimes.com/internal.php?story_id=1049874&l=1&t=Nation+%2F+World&
c=26,1049874

Tom Berdine
Founder; YoungParkinsons.com (www.youngparkinsons.com)
Co-Founder, Young Onset Parkinson's Association (www.yopa.org)
President, Retired, YOPA, 2002-2004
Diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson's Disease in 2001

Read my Journal and my diagnosis journey
<http://www.youngparkinsons.com/journal.htm> here.

"I don't suffer from Parkinson's.I thrive on it." -Tom Berdine

Tom Berdine
10409 Bellamah Ave Ne
Albuquerque, NM 87112
(505) 293-5612