Hi Ray,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had problems finding the doctors you need there
in Arizona.  I can imagine how disappointed you were that Dr. Stacey left
Barrows to go to Vanderbilt.  It was not very endearing of the people there at
Barrow's to drop you like a "hot potatoe" when you weren't able to make your
appointment... these are the "experts" who should know, more than anyone, the
limitations that Parkinson's puts on one's life.

It's a shame to have to wait 4 months for an appointment with ANY doctor (
sounds like what they complain about when they have a national health plan like
Canada's) but I hope it is worth the wait and that you have a good
relationship with Dr. Pagano

Yes, I was a bit disappointed with the Barrow's database.  I was expecting it
to be focused on gathering background information that, when pulled together,
might shed some light on the cause of PD.  Well, maybe the California program
is geared in that direction.  Let's hope!

Dee