Great idea. Here's mine,

First signs in order of appearance:
1) Unable to type easily with my left hand any more (previously a very fast
typist for decades).
2) Frozen, painful left shoulder.
3) Severe depression (3 months signed off work & Doctor put me on  Cipramil
which helped and still does).
4) Not swinging my left arm. Swollen left hand. Left elbow often felt hot /
feverish.
5) Unable to make a large stirring motion quickly with my left arm.
6) Unable to "punch" forward with strength with my left arm 'though I  could
punch upwards.
7) Right hand and arm slightly "mirrored" the movement I was trying to make
with my left hand and arm, as if it was trying to "help" the left hand  move.
8) Staring eyes, less blinking.
9) Looked "stiff" all over and left hand curling up.
10) Trouble grabbing things with left hand, especially if my right hand was
already holding something.
11) Trouble turning over in bed.
12) Began to bend forward.
13) Slight limp on left side, trouble swinging left leg.
14) Dragging left foot slightly.

Hope this helps.
Geoff