   As always, a rich conference which certainly deepened the questions for
me.  And thanks again, Jane, for making things run so smoothly that we
didn't notice the distracting noises of any necessary machinery.
   In the couple of days after the conference, when a few stray souls are
still hanging out together, it seems that we perennially talk about how
things could be even better next year.  Then we forget about them until
next year, and most of the same things happen again.  So, here are a few
suggestions from Sharron Wall and me, just to get the discussion
started.  If we begin now, perhaps next year's organizers won't have to
hear the same post hoc suggestions?

      More time for Inkshedding/discussion. (Sound familiar?)
      Built in recognition that participants thrive under
different  formats--some prefer writing first, then discussion; some need
the reverse.  Also, the double Inkshedding (a first time thing, I think)
worked well on Friday night.  More variations like this one?
      Less crowded agenda
      More reading time
      Body breaks between sessions: maybe change chairs or at least be
reminded to get up and move--essentially what I (Sharron) am saying is that
sitting there for hours is debilitating.
      Spare time on Saturday
      Grad students should not have to present at the end.  And does anyone
let them know what to expect and what the rough guidelines might be?

Good luck, Stan and co.
               Kenna