I just want to second (third?) all of Kenna and Sharron's
suggestions--though of course I didn't even sit through the longest day
because I got sick and slept through everything from Saturday 2 pm on (even
missing Talent Night, which made me even more miserable).
I did manage to get up, packed and on the plane home Sunday, but have been
sick in bed all week until today (my first day without painkillers) with a
mystery illness.  Was anyone else sick right after Inkshed with severe
flu-like symptoms? (nausea, fever, chills, severe headache, joint and
muscle aches, cough, complete exhaustion, dizziness, etc).   If so, please
let me know off-list ([log in to unmask])--my doctor and I are having
trouble figuring out exactly what this thing is and it would help if I knew
if anyone else came down with something similar (though of course I hope
that no one did).  I could certainly have picked up something lethal on the
plane on the way there--and if so, I certainly hope I didn't pass it on to
anyone else at White Point.  I haven't been this sick since I had pneumonia
in 1995 (I'm the kind of person who "never" gets sick, I would have said
until Inkshed), so I hope everyone steers clear of it.  Please take good
care of your immune systems in the next few weeks, esp. if you spent much
time talking to me!
  Best, Betsy