Betsy Sargent wrote:

For me, there's something almost spiritual about the silence of us
all writing and thinking together--I have way too little silence in my
busy life, especially communal silence with that incredibly powerful
sensation of so much heartfelt and smart thinking going on at the
same time in one space.

To which I say,

Amen!

Susan
Susan Drain, Ph.D.                      Tel: 902 457 6220
Department of English                   Fax: 902 457 6455
Mount Saint Vincent University          [log in to unmask]
Halifax, NS
Canada B3M 2J6