Volume 22, number 1 of the Inkshed Newsletter is now available at

http://www.stthomasu.ca/inkshed/

This edition features an article on inkshedding as Betsy Sargent uses
it in one of her classes at the University of Alberta and two poems by
Jamie MacKinnon. We're still working on the web version of the issue,
but the .pdf can be downloaded or viewed through your browser.

We're looking forward to including three book reviews in the next
couple of issues; if you are also interested in writing a review, let us
know and perhaps we can do a review issue. I know I picked up a couple
of good ideas for reading just from talking to people at the
conference.

We'd like the very next issue, though, to focus on the just completed
conference. We welcome your thoughts, reflections, and even
presentations for inclusion in the newsletter. Failing that, I've got
pictures!

Roger Graves   Heather Graves
Editors

Roger Graves,