Hi Julie-Ann et. al

I would prefer not to have writing centre presentations run concurrently
with curriculum or course development, because we wc-folk (okay, at
least here at StFX) want to stay in tune with professors' intentions.

Although the sessions were mentally exhausting, I quite enjoyed the idea
that they were consecutive  - it takes the typical conference agony of
"what will I choose" and the mystery of "what did I miss" out of the
picture. Acknowledging the issue of time and space, I think I would
prefer the research works to be consecutive.

I am still processing my thoughts after such an intense conference...,
but I agree with Betsy (glad you are feeling better) that Inkshedding
was difficult after blocks of sessions. I don't feel I did the first
presenters justice. I too, would prefer to shed ink after each session -
the individual feedback is so valuable.

I appreciated the opportunity to meet you all for my first (but
certainly not my last) Inkshed!
Wendy

Wendy L. Kraglund-Gauthier
Academic Skills Instructor