Dear REED-L subscribers,

I am giving a “Friday Workshop” at the Centre for Reformation and Renaissance Studies which may be of interest to those of you in the Toronto area. It is called:

Norwich: a topography of patronised performance, 1540-1642”.

It is a survey of the performance venues used by patronised performers in the city of Norwich between 1540 and 1642, based on primary documentary evidence, with maps, ground plans, photographs, and commentary.

Please join me at Northrop Frye Hall room 205 this Friday, May 20 at 3:30 pm. We will adjourn to The Foxes Den on Bay St. for drinks and further conversation.

Jennifer Roberts-Smith