Rick wrote:
>I wasn't aware of lack of verbal skills, or reduction in conversation
> being a PD symptom.  Can anyone corroborate?

My husband has had terrible trouble with verbal skills.  He stopped
conversing effectively long before his body stopped functioning.  Now he has
difficulty expressing even simple thoughts.

He does suffer from a significant degree of dementia - so it is hard to
determine whether the speech difficulties have come from PD or from the
dementia.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 65/25)