Gosh, where did everybody go?  Actually I liked it better when people
felt they could express themselves without rubbing someone's fur the
wrong way.  There were certainly more postings daily.  Now that we
don't talk about religion and politics any more, we never talk!  So,
Joe, how do you think the Bills will do this year?  How's your
symptoms, Fred?  It's like my family parties; so much religious and
political diversity that these are seldom discussed, and small talk
rules.  Result:  I hardly know some members of my own family.

Anyway, for me, life has been slightly more difficult now that I'm off
the Sinemet.  Increases in symptoms have been minor and manageable, so
I'm staying the course, for now.  When my piano playing really starts
to go south, I'll consider restarting Sinemet.  For now, I don't need
it for the other stuff I do, like remodeling work and housework.

I hope you all are voicing your opinions with your elected officials.
There are some pretty important pieces of legislation out there, both
nationally and locally, for us with PD.  You hear freedom ringing?
...that's your congressperson's telephone.

Enjoy Spring!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]