I have received a note about Account problems at a Bank called Union
Planters,  which asks among other things to click on a line called "
Update your account Account on line"
I do not have an account with such bank and the note is probably a
fraudulent attempt to obtain personal information. What got my attention
is the fact that this note showed up on my home as well as my office
computer.  I have only a few  ID's common to both machines:  PIEN  and
CARE for example . It is therefore highly likely that  somebody
fraudulently harvested our addresses from  one of these  lists (or maybe
sparkle,  forgot the address). So be alert,  do not respond in any form
to this note. Do not click on anything. The TIP address when clicking
on  The "Update ... etc " is different from the rest and has only a
numerical address unlike the other ones at the bottom ( 210.21.110.45) .
I just pinged this address and there was no response which can be done
by  hiding behind a firewall.

This is definitely fishy.

K. F.  Etzold CG Carline