CJ wrote:
> I wonder if Alzheimer's is kicking in but she is only 55. She would balk
> at having a home health care nurse but I can't be there 24 hours a day.

CJ, as anyone on this list can tell you, Sinemet can make anyone a bit
looney.    In Lewy Body Disease, dementia occurs early - I don't know if
that is her problem.  If she is taking too many meds and no longer has a
sense of time, then it is the responsibility of the family and her doctor to
ensure that she live in a safe environment.  If that means a nurse coming
into her home to regulate medications, so be it.  And if it means Assisted
Living or a 24 hour companion, then that should somehow be accomplished.
Otherwise, someone is going to find this dear woman badly hurt or dead in
her home - and the guilt  suffered by the family and friends in  such an
event is always terrible.
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 62/25 with PD)