I received it too as well as several other similar letters from other
banks including from a bank that I DO HAVE AN ACCOUNT WITH. The problem
was that it was received  at my wife's email address which the bank does
not have.

I called the bank and they said that they have been getting complaints
about this kind of email and it is not coming from them.
They will investigate it further.  In the  mean time they advised DO NOT
REPLY TO ANY EMAIL WHICH ASKS  FOR YOUR SSN OR OTHER PERSONAL  INFO.

CHARLIE