Dear Jann,

Sorry that my response to your inquiry is somewhat delayed.  sometimes I get
behind on the messages on this List and maybe the suggestion of DBS surgery
has already been mentioned.

Have you inquired into DBS?  You say that your dad has been taking Sinemet
for quite a long time.  It is possible that he is to the point that the
medication can no longer be as effective to control his symptoms as it once was.  I
know that DBS is a rather drastic option and that there are both good and bad
outcomes.  I hope that you have access to advice from knowledgeable doctors as
to whether your dad would be a good candidate for this procedure.

As I said earlier, maybe I'm out of the loop on the responses that you've
received to date and this could have already been mentioned.

Dee