I am having jaw surgery later this month and will not be able to open my
mouth or jaws for 3 weeks after.  I am not so concerned about being in  intensive
care on a respirator immediately afterwards or being on a liquid diet  for 3
weeks but how am I to take my Sinemet CR and mirapex? I really rely on  them
every 3 1/2 to 4 hours.
The Doctors say I will have to crush all meds and my Neuro says I can do
that it just won't last as long. The pharmacy tells me there is no liquid
sinemet.  This has me worried.  Any advice? and how do I make sure  they give me my
meds while I am hospitalized?  I'm thinking this is going  to be a struggle.