On 8 May, 2005, at 13:00, rayilynlee <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> I have never been interested in pot or any other illegal drug,  but in
> the
> absence of cures or better treatments for disease I'm wondering how
> long we
> are going to let these religious nuts run the show.

Hear, hear!!

On the subject of pot, I'm 61 and I've been smoking it since the 1960s.
Lately however, I find that though I still love the effect on the
brain, the mood and the perception, it slows me down physically
something terrible. To the point where I have to think twice about
lighting up. I guess just another instance of how this disease sneaks
up from behind and snatches from us the things we most love.

David Thurston.