Im from alabama and Ive tried the glutathiione iv treqtment and it seemed to help but for me only lasted a day, which he told me it could possibly last a day or 2. It is extemely  expensive unless you know  of someone that can give it to you, which I did, but after 3-4 times I reqlly couldnt tell a differen ce. Ive heard of that Dr in florida and also heard of people it really helpinng...but theirs vitamins they suggest u take which is also expensive..but I say if u havve PD..its worth the money and time to give it a try...I know theres only a few places in the u.s. that is doing it...in fact I gave a month supply away a year ago when i decided not to finish it...Donna