Dear Jann,

When I sent my message about the possibility of DBS as an option for your
father, I was not taking into consideration his age ( I had deleted your original
message and was only going by memory about the details.)  Sorry that I was
recommending something without being fully aware of all of the facts.  The great
thing about this group is that if one of us is a little off- track in our
advice there will be people/or persons who will follow up on it and set things on
the right track.  For this I am most grateful.  I am always amazed at the
knowlege that this group holds and is willing to pass on to the rest of us.

Dee