From: M. Jakobsen <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent:         Sat, 7 May 2005 05:55:54 -0700
Subject: Re: uncertainty of PD/Jann

    this converstion with Ray and |Jan has hit a mark; the need to be
HEARDand
 UNDERSTOOD
 so often with family and evesn or especially our doctors I get the
  impression I m just a nuisance and SHOULD TRY HARDER . well it takes
effort
  just to get up and dresed and move throught the day without whinning a
nd
  complaining . everything hurts , Im dizzy tired dont sleep . swollen
legs,
 but there is no visible outward sign of distress so I must just be
 malingering. and very worried about the future - it only gsets worse
 progressivse , dibilitating , dependendcy, dementia, depression.
  actually the only information on treatments , coping , and sides
effects has
 come from this and other web sights, thank you all . My doctor just
  hands a presciption and says see you next year . Edema weight loss
pain
  stifness insomnia - if I dont mention i t he doesnt and I dont think
takes
 it seriously
 sory to rant so but this morning I just had to

 riginal Message -----