>  HOWEVER,  if someone comes up with a convincing
> argument that this drug reduces my most aggravating PD symptoms, I may be
> willing to learn less in exchange for the relief..

John has been using it first as a sleeping aid. He realized it had a good
effect on his tremor and is using it when his tremor is too bad. First, it
accelerates the rate of tremor for 1-3 mn and then the tremor stops. It does
cause a transient drop in BP so be careful if you haven´t smoked anything for
a long time. 1-3 puffs are usually enough.
Maryse cg JOhn 76,16