From: "Schaaf Angus / Meadow Creek Ranch" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2005 12:50 AM
Subject: Re: pill schedule

> Many cell phones can also be programmed for alarms to go off. Mine lets me
pick a different sound for each time. Almost makes it fun to open it up see
the dancing clock and pretend to tell someone off in the presence of someone
who isnt " in on it". People watching is still fun.   Rob

point and then the side effects outweigh the good points. you don't want to
rush through to that point any faster than you need to. I have been on the
same dose more less for the last 6 years. I bought a watch from the company
Cadex that has 12 alarms. That has made a really major difference in helping
me to remember to take my medication on time. You can find them on the Web.
The watch costs $50 and it's worth every penny. Except when I forget it and
the alarms going off and driving my wife crazy. At any rate, you need to
slowdown on the levadoba to prolong its' effectiveness.

>   Scott Burnett
>   MB Multimedia
>   (209)478-9328

mailto:[log in to unmask]