I've been reading articles on line and in the papers about the US deficit in science education. partly due to the religious right's war on science (teaching creationism in science classes) and the Bush Administration's opposition to ESCR an NT.  This is no joke.

On CNN there was a piece about evangelicals taking over in the US Air Force.  What looked to me like an Episcopal chaplain was being sent to Iraq for punishment for speaking out against their prosetlyzing.  Jews were being called names and "Christ killers"

Our "Super  Power" status is really in danger.  .  We may be getting "cures" as well as goods from China.  It's time to wake up.

Ray