Rick
to  tell  the  truth ,until  now , I knew  nothing about celiac disease.
Here,in effect,it seems there is more awareness because more people
suffering this disease.I can confirm you there is a screening ( by blood
exams) after the birth... you know it is topic undestand so you can
avoid bad effect..Specially  for the childrens.
Besides  it is not easy recognize celiac  disease
when the patient is an adult because they ( disease)
can take to mistake diagnosis.
Once  it is known the only way is to use an ideal diet, of course without
wealth... Here  in  chemistry you can find food so you
was able to live almost normally.
Of course they are most exspansive than normal food.
This is all I know about celiac disease.
Considering again the Park the DBS emprove greatly my life.
The tipical symptoms of Park I had like tremors, slow
movement,freezing are disappeared.
The dayly coktails of drug was reduced of 60%
Obviously I know DBS does not stop Park.
I hope the next years we will find the way
to win definitely the Park.
Regards
Gio

Yahoo! Messenger: chiamate gratuite in tutto il mondo