How about this:  if they're going to try to find loving families to
adopt all the excess embryos, maybe they could find some loving
families to sponsor people with chronic degenerative diseases!  They
could institute tax breaks, unpaid leave from work, grants for
building "in-law" apartments...

I know it's silly, but the playing field is not level now.

To be sung, sheepishly, to the tune of Hello, Dolly...

Hello. . . Dolly, this is Dubya. . . Dolly,
Please excuse my stare, but your a special case,
You're looking swell. . . Dolly, I can't tell. . . Dolly,
'Tween your mother's wool and yours, you know, you have her face.
I am afraid. . . cloning, will mean people. . . owning,
Three or four thousand slaves to do their bidding well, hell,
Clones could be voters!  I hope the GOP orders,
Three or four thousand new Republi-cans.

Enjoy Spring!
Rick McGirr
Email: [log in to unmask]