MY experience with Cephalon study.  I emphasize that I obviously dont know
if I was on drug or placebo.  I developed a case of skin cancer about two
months ago and have since had the growth removed.   Can we see results of
study i.e. do we have any rights to view them?  They canceled the study
within two days of my having the growth removed.
I am curious why the one doctor recommended (in one of the postings) getting
a derm check after stopping the drug.
Could this drug have shown lack of safety and Cephalon is not talking? (to
avoid concern or liability)  Bob