Dear Nina,

It is exciting to hear about the scheduled summit being held there at  Baylor
in June.  Please keep me on your mailing list for information about  these
important events and the current political developments unfolding there in
Texas.

Please pass on your comments and impressions of the summit to the rest  of us
here in the Parkinson's community via this List Group when you  can.  It
keeps us inspired and energized to do what we can (in our own  small way) to
further the cause to find a cure for Parkinson's.  It is  this inter-connection of
efforts that will give us the power to succeed.  You are living proof of the
power of the philosophy: "Circumstances  determine our lives but we shape our
lives by what we make of our  circumstances."

Dee