  Linda,
  I just read your post about weed killers and their possible tie to
Parkinson's disease.  I'd like to do a video about the relationship  of
pesticides and fertilizers to people with Parkinson's.  Whatever
happened to the Parkinson's registry, where we listed the cities where
we live? I'm located here in the San Joaquin Valley of California, a
major agricultural area.  I seem to remember reading somewhere that
there were an inordinate amount of Parkinson's patients here in
California and in Iowa.  Is that true? These are two of the
breadbaskets of the  United States and the world. It seems to me that
in the last 3 years I  have met more and more people in this area who
are being diagnosed with Parkinson's, MS, or some other undisclosed
neurological disease.  It just seems hard to believe the given all the
pesticides the citizens of  San Joaquin Valley have been exposed to,
that there wouldn't be some effect.

Anyone who has an interest in the tie between pesticides and
Parkinson's please contact me on or off list at the e-mail address
below.
Thanks,

Scott Burnett
MB Multimedia