I cannot believe people write they wish the grenade had not been a dud,  wow,
someone needs to vent their anger another way.  This is  horrendous.  I
wasn't aware our list would publish a comment like this,  when C. Meyer was
censored for a lot less.
I do support all stem cell research but certainly can maintain my sense of
reality even after dealing with this disease for 19 years with my husband and
don't for a minute think it is not my life too, I have said many times, I
don't  remember my life without this disease.  BTW, I travel 300 miles Tuesday and
 Thursday each week  to the NIH in Maryland to take my husband there for a
study that may not even benefit him but may benefit someone else.  Instead  of
complaining, do something positive!!!!!!!!
Gerry