For the last hour or so I've been catching up on some piles of reading
materials.   The URL's listed below are from a September 2004 AARP Bulletin
(I save everything) and might be helpful.

The URL's  listed below include meds that are inappropriate for seniors;
meds that shouldn't be  taken with certain diseases as well as a medical
record sheet to be carried in purses, wallets, etc.

http://www.seniorcarepharmacist.com/inappropriate/

http://www.seniorcarepharmacist.com/record/

http://www.seniorcarepharmacist.com/diseases/

Hopefully, the information will prove useful.

Walk with rainbows, everyone.