One Response to "Blastocysts, Boneheads, and Bush"
  1.. Rayilyn Brown Says:
  May 26th, 2005 at 11:03 am
  It is very difficult to fight both Parkinson's disease and the liars that thwart progress. My Representative Trent Franks office boys told me that PAN's Michael O'Leary influenced Franks to vote no on HR 810.

  It is one thing to oppose legislation on ethical grounds; quite unethical to misrepresent a patient advocacy group's position on this issue. PAN (Parkinson's Action Network) favors all stem cell research

To PWP, hope my last statement is correct