Stem Cell Victory!I just called Trent Franks office who told me yesterday that Michael O'Leary at PAN convinced them to vote no on HR 810/today they say they just didn't agree with him, but he and PAN were definitely misused as opponents of HR 810.  I think someone at PAN should complain to or about him and his office's misrepresentation of the facts and PAN's position.
Rayilyn Brown
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Christy Hahn and Laura Jane Cohen
  To: Rayilyn Brown
  Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2005 1:15 PM
  Subject: Stem Cell Victory!

                    Stem Cell Victory!

                          H.R. 810 Passes the House Of Representatives! Take Action!

                          Did Your Representative Support Stem Cell Research?

                          On Tuesday, May 24th, the U.S. House of Representatives passed H.R. 810, the Stem Cell Research Enhancement Act of 2005 with a 238-194 bi-partisan victory for stem cell research.

                          We are grateful to Congressman Michael Castle(R-DE) and to Congresswoman Diana DeGette (D-CO), and to the many who followed their lead and voted for this bill that offers hope to so many people affected by Parkinson's Disease.

                          To find out how your Representative voted on this important legislation and send them a message, please use the link in the upper right hand corner.

                    If you no longer wish to receive mail from us, please click here.