Please be careful as to what you eat in high quantities; such
consumption may have negative effects.

 From http://employees.csbsju.edu/SSAUPE/biol106/lectures/legumes.htm:

Toxins - Many legumes have toxic chemicals in them.  For example, lima
beans, especially wild types, have lots of cyanogenic glycosides in
them.  Other legumes have trypsin inhibitors (block our protein
digesting enzymes) and toxic amino acids.  Lathyrism is an irreversible
paralysis caused by eating a vetch and favism is a hemolytic anemia
from eating Broad beans.  This latter condition results in genetically
susceptible individuals who lack the ability to make a critical
enzyme.  Pythagoras may have been a victim.