Dear Ray,

Thank you for following up with me on the Trent Frank incident.  From  the
information I've gathered, it appears that the person you spoke to was  either
confused or intentionally attempting to put you off by fabricating
information.  Either way, he apparently did not know with whom he was  dealing when he
tried to pass that one off on you.  It would be a shame to  think that they
would purposely try to influence a less knowledgeable  caller into thinking that
PAN was opposed to HR 810.  But then, when it  comes to politics, it isn't too
unexpected.

David Rossie's op-ed hit the nail square on the head!  Thanks for  posting
that article to the List.  His sentiments are mine exactly and I  feel that the
general public is finally beginning to see the hypocrisy  of Bush's posture on
the stem cell issue.  Funny how the truth shines  through when the facts are
laid out and examined.

The sad fact remains that, with his veto power, George W. Bush can  still put
a stranglehold on embryonic stem cell research. He is  indebted to the
religious extremist groups who have brought him to power  and it looks like they are
calling the shots in America today.

Dee