Bravo Joan!

I think you have expressed the opinion of many who could not find the
words;  and I do understand
it was not easy.  I would like to add that if "artificially inseminated
eggs that are frozen with no possibility
of ever becoming life" can contribute in any way to saving lives, they
can have a higher purpose and
perhaps a slice of life after all.

Nancy P.