Hello fellow Inkshedders!

I trust everyone returned safely from White Point to their homes, with
new insights and deeper resolve. My first Inkshed experience was quite
valuable, serving to place many thoughts about academia, writing, and
theory into perspective. Thank you all.

I would also like to remind those of you who took a copy of my Writing
Centre Survey to fish it out of the pile of paper generated by the
conference and to send it along to your own Writing Centre. If you have
already done so, could you please send them a gentle reminder to fill it
out and send it along to me?

I appreciate all your feedback, both during and after the conference.

Enjoy the sun!

WendyI

Wendy L. Kraglund-Gauthier

Academic Skills Instructor