We are each a member of the Parkinson's family, husband, wife,lover,
caregiver, sibling, friend or acquaintance.

We are different as well as we are one. We each have ailments, and fear of
the unknown.

PIENO is the alter-ego of Parkinsn, home of the archives, abstracts,
articles and videos.

We have been a partner of Healthology.com for several years. They provide
authoritative videos that can be viewed on your computer, and also
transcripts of those videos, and articles.

I know that many of you aren't the best at finding information on the
internet and fear that something bad will happen to you if you click on a
link. In all of the articles we post here on Parkinsn we include the
tinyurl for a link directly to the article. A tinyurl is just a shorthand
version of a long URL that you would have difficulty typing on your
browsers address line. Any thing you find on the internet underlined, it
will take you to that article directly by clicking on it.

Over 90+% of the visitors that come to PIENO for information,come by way of
a search engine looking for drug and medical information that doesn't
pertain to Parkinson's.

I love projects or challenges.

Fitting the archives into PIENO was a challenge. Creating the PIENO search
engine was a challenge, indexing over 65 medical, neurological and drug
sites. The ugly gray search box on each page is the PIENO search box.

Getting back to the Healthology videos, transcripts and articles, I have
had a stormy relationship with them because of lack of descriptions before
you select what you want to do. They estimated it would take 6 or 7 months
to provide me with that information for the 54 topics they cover.

I have been asked why have any concern except for Parkinson's? Each of us
in the family have other conditions which may kill us and likewise the 90+%
of viewers have other concerns. Working sometimes 16 hours a day for over a
month, I have created a descriptive index of the Healthology videos,
transcripts and articles. The description fully describes the contents
before you click.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/health/

As The Freshmen sang, "No Man is an Island." We are family, looking out for
and caring for one another.

John Cottingham