To Murray and  all memmbers,

I am writing this in Japan. Several years have passed since I
joined this network,  although this is the first time I write a
message.

Murray was really great, being admired and loved by us.
Information offered by him was very helpful. As I have a
site for Japanese pd patients, I  often translated medical
informations conveyed by Murray and put them at the
site. I expexct they gave many patients a hope for cure
of this disease.

I would like to express my thanks to Murray to his
great work.

Tomoko HAMADA