Many thanks to all of you who have purchased our awareness products and have
spread the word about bringing awareness to an all time high for
Parkinson's.

In April 2005 for Parkinson's Awareness Month, Schwarz Pharma distributed
1500 Parkinson's awareness pins and wristbands to every neurologist through
out the United States and also made a donation to the Milly Kondracke Fund
through the Parkinson's Action Network to assist Parkinson's advocates with
their fight to be heard on various issues pertaining to Parkinson's
research, awareness, legislation etc.

I invite you to preview our newest awareness item by clicking on the link
below.

http://www.parkinsonsla.org/page/page/1660549.htm

Thanks to everyone,

Michelle Lane