I am deeply saddened to hear of Murray's passing.  Although I have  never met
Murray in person, I had come to feel that I knew him as a  friend.  When I
came to this List a few years ago I would read his posts  daily to learn all I
could about Parkinson's.  He gave us a wealth of  information and the most
current updates on events in the realm of Parkinson's  research, politics, drug
therapy and day-to-day coping skills.  I wondered  to myself, "Who is this man
who dedicates himself so steadfastly to this  work?"  Over time this question
was answered for me as I followed the  discussions on this List.  When Murray's
name was mentioned, it was always  with the highest respect, admiration and
love.

  When Murray began his battle on two fronts, Parkinson's and cancer,  I read
his journal notes on his treatment program regularly.  Murray always  gave an
upbeat and optimistic account of the events he encountered  through this
time.  He has been an inspiration to us all on how  to cope with the challenges of
our daily lives.

Murray was a very special person.  The world has been  enriched through his
life. He will be missed.

Dee