Great men don't know they're great.  They move
through life in a quiet, unassuming way, doing
all they can to better the lives of others. They
live in humility and grace.

Murray Charters was a great man, a truly good man.
He genuinely cared about others and his generous
spirit has made life a little easier for so many.
He did what he did for the PD community because
he could.  I assisted him with one project for his
site and he was very concerned that "no man be left
behind". Everything had to be accessible to everyone.

Murray has left behind an awfully big pair of shoes...
they will be difficult to fill.

I feel honoured to have known him, blessed that his
life intersected with mine.

...trying to smile, my friend...
Sharon
Flin Flon,Canada