Hi all

Dad takes
3 carbidopa/levidopa tablets a day
and 3 100 amantadines capsules a day for parkinsons.
he also takes 1 25 mg seroquel in the monrning and 1
in the evening. HE is 80 years old and has had
parkinsons since 1991.

I am concerned that his hallucinations are getting
worse.  At our last neurologist visit we were told to
discontinue the selegine.  It probably wasn't helping.
 We have done that but the hallucinations have shown
no improvement.  Have any of you had experience with
these medications and problems?

Cindy

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/