Help! I need someone to tell me SPECIFICALLY how to get off this list. I can
t keep up with it. I work, I care for a PD patient, and do many other things
 Now I have company coming for a month. I was going to just get off the list
temporarily during my vacation, (and thank you very much to "etzold" for
telling me how to do that!) but what I really need to do is get off the list
period! I'm getting 15 to 20 messages at least once a day every day! Most of
them have attachments referring to news articles or other new information. I
cannot read all these and they simply back up day by day.

I have followed the directions, and sent a message MANY TIMES, and it always
comes back invalid. I have put "signoff parkinsn" (without the quotes) in
the message section, with and without the same command in the subject line.
I have put it in all caps, and all lower case. No matter. Every single one
of my attempts was "invalid."

Please, someone, tell me how to do it. I know I address it to the "listserv"
address." Then what exactly do I put in the subject line?

Moving down to the message section, do I put only "signoff parkinsn" with no
first and last name? Do I say anything else? Once I put "please" and that
was also an "unrecognizable command." Do I put my name in the message? Yes?
No? What exactly do I say in the message line besides "signoff parkinsn?" Do
I need to repeat my e-mail address? I'm beginning to get VERY frustrated
over this!

Anne, for Parkinson patient George Prow