John:

I cannot understand why you will not let Diane Wysak post.....I get hundreds of posts from her both pro and con from all over the country and world..

In fact she was the first to report the sad news of Murray's passing to me a day before it went on the List.

Although I'm mindful of the fact that Murray cannot ever be replaced, we certainly are in need of someone to provide us with information and it seems she is working day and night to do that.

Murray's heroic struggle is a reminder to us all that having PD does not inoculate you from other diseases.  It's just a very very sad time.

Ray