Congrats.  I hope your success with this drug continues to work for you.  I'm sure we all wished we could nail down this disease with just one drug. Alas , the designed disease still rules.   Rob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Scott Burnett
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 12:29 AM
  Subject: Stavelo

  For the last week I have substituted Stavelo 100 green label (25 mg carbidopa, 100 mg levadopa, 200 mg comtan) for my old program of medications which was exactly the same, but in singular pill form ie a pill for the Comtan, a pill for the carbidopa/levadopa. What a wonderful difference.
  The Stavelo has almost completely done away with the off/on rollercoaster effect I've always experienced. That whole between dose period has smoothed out remarkably. I don't know why there would be a difference between the two sets of medications since they are exactly the same thing... I don't get it but who cares! Anybody else experience the same when switching to Stavelo?

  Scott Burnett
  MB Multimedia
  (209)478-9328