Yaverbaum's wife has MS.  If you want to help him in this project, address is below:

Therefore, Yaverbaum is asking his fellow caretakers, patients, and friends to send the White House a message. As Yaverbaum states, "We can't have a 'Million-Caretaker-Walk in Washington! We have to be home when we're not working. But we can send the President a million pairs of our old shoes with an emotional and realistic note of what we do every single day. Maybe the volume of shoes or one of those notes might just sway his opinion? Could just one note make a difference?"

Please send all shoes and notes for President Bush to:

                       "Walk a Mile in My Shoes"
                      c/o Jericho Communications
                     304 Hudson Street, Suite 700
                       New York, New York 10013
Yaverbaum will deliver the notes to the White House and donate all the shoes to charity -- but not before making sure the White House sees them!

Eric Yaverbaum, founder of the "Walk a Mile in My Shoes" initiative, is available for interviews.

Contact:
     Jericho Communications
     Tara McNally, 212-645-6900, ext. 115